Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Imagine

Imagine:
  1. Imagine you have the brain the size of a planet.
  2. Imagine people everywhere ask for ur help.
  3. Imagine they are all so incredibly dumb, its like, not even funny.
  4. Imagine there is not one being who is intellectually even close to being in the same vicinity as you.
  5. Imagine there is no one to talk to, but these dumb idiots..and they dont stop talking.
  6. And you already know what they are going to say (even before they themselves know)
  7. Imagine these people believe that all you want to do is take care of them, that you love them.... that you even care they exist

Imagine you are GOD

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh !! His life is going on well... everything is so good... but he forgot to bribe me/ thank me.... let me toy with him for sometime...

Imagine Whats in God's mind.

1:31 PM, August 10, 2005  
Blogger Kartikeya said...

Here you go again, narcissism at its very best

12:05 PM, August 23, 2005  
Blogger Saif said...

Do I care?
They're the only TOYs I've got.

Good one. Do I see a Russel in the forming?

2:30 AM, September 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home