Friday, January 21, 2005

Doctor, mujhe kuchh dikhaee nahee deta

The light has gone out of my life. It really has. This is kind of cyclic... every couple of months... around the 3rd week of the month... it mysteriously happens. I have an eerie feeling (call it instinct) that this is vaguely related to some mysterious document named "THE ELECTRICITY BILL". What used to stump me was that it automatically returned in a day or two. My sources inform me that it returns after you perform the highly secretive ritual (also extremely dangerous... This ritual is performed only during office hours and the performer is in the line of fire, I mean he might be fired for not turning up at office) of "paying the ELECTRICITY BILL". I am much obliged to my two room-mates who have always risen to the occasion and charged to the communion held at a local temple of bureaucracy and performed this livelihood threatening ritual.

Luckily for me, when I reach home after a day full of exciting documentation (another much revered ritual), I find the atmosphere quite charged up and the entire world just as it should be.

As I said, the light has, once again, gone out of my life and I believe my roomies are, right as I write this, performing the bureaucratic equivalent of a "trip to Tirupathy". May the gods bless them.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kartikeya said...

Hell Freezes Over
These guys going through hell and u having fun here in Office

11:36 PM, January 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home