Monday, September 20, 2004

A Strong-End to a Weak Week

It was most definitely a week to forget. After one too many night-outs I hade finally been broken. With only a constant head-ache for a companion, all I wanted was a week-end.

It was a good weekend, no doubt about it. Caught a play after almost 2 years. A thoroughly refreshing experience! It was an adaptation of two plays by a malayali author. I enjoyed it.

It was followed by antonio benderas, eddie murphy, mike myers, cameron diaz.. Shrek2! What a sequel, I might even venture so much as to say that it was better than the original.. and thats saying quite a lot.

The night was spent in the company of those we don't speak of.. M. Night Shyamalan.. The Village... another good movie... My friends who didnt enjoy the movie as much make me a firm believer in the quote: "Eat a live toad in the morning and everything else that happens will feel like honey"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home