Monday, August 14, 2006

How much **** can you take?

President Bush today announced that Hezbollah was the reason the war had started... and that it Hezbollah is the one that must be held accountable for the loss of a thousand lives.

Reminds me of the days when I and my brother used to get into a fight... and then, when everything in the house had been messed up, come up with the ingenious excude: "Well, he started it!"

Hundreds of thousands of people have lost their homes, their livelihoods... a country's entire infrastructure has been blown to smithereens, and this is the best Dubya can come up with?

You know what... next time a Pakistanee infiltrator comes across the border... lets just drop The Bomb there... I'm sure Dubya will blame Pakistan for all the death.

Or when the next Israeli tank blasts into another Palestinian town... Maybe the 'terrorists' will be justified then....

You know what... I'm surprised the world can turn a blind eye to the idiocy of this man... How different is this from the policy of appeasement followed before world war 2?

You tell me!

5 Comments:

Blogger Marie said...

Well, I don't know, HB invaded the country and kidnapped the soldiers, didn't they? That is an act of war. Also they (HB) have declared war. So I'd have to say it's war.

Plus they have all their positions and armaments and soldiers in southern Lebanon there. If I put myself in Israel's place, I ask myself, what would I do? I don't think I'd sit there and take it.

10:54 PM, August 18, 2006  
Blogger Sadaf said...

You wouldn't go and bust out all the civilians... would you?

the war's with Hezbollah... and Syria and Iran are helping them... what in the hell did the lebanese civilians do?

beat the crap out of hezbollah if you can... the civilians did nuthin to you?

11:21 AM, August 19, 2006  
Blogger Kartikeya said...

well if its war then there will be civilian casualities if you ask my opinion i dont want any war anywhere in the world but if its happen then there will be collateral damange

9:17 PM, August 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whats with the political stand point et al man? Anyways, i think hezbollah was not right in kidnapping the soldiers. that started the whole thing

3:41 PM, August 28, 2006  
Blogger Sadaf said...

Yaggy:
I don't really want to discuss if the Hezbollah was right or not... not in this post...

Here's my beef:... why the fuck were civilians targetted?.... How are Hezbollah the terrorists... while Israel bombs the villages and drops down pamphlets to threaten the civilians to not support Hezbollah?

who is terrorizing who?

3:26 PM, September 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home